Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday, August 18, 2014

A Forger in Pakistan to Avoid

Because of my activities as the founder/main admin for the BJJ New Gear page and group on Facebook, I get inquiries from manufacturers all the time. And I mean ALL THE TIME. Some want to just post in the group (which I really do not allow), and others want me to buy and/or promote some of their products. 

What disturbs me most is that many offer to make Shoyoroll gi's for me. It is often a struggle to get the truth out of them as to whether they are making authentic or forged kimonos, but I know the answer regardless. I'm just trying to get them to admit it. And if I can, find out who their "clients" are who are having these made and then selling them on the black market. 

Here is a recent conversation with one of them. You make up your mind on this particular company as to whether or not to do business with them. I know that I will not. 








Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *